Sites Bookings Coordinator, Part-time, an opportunity to join a National Health Charity based in Central Newcastle.
The role is part-time, 20 hours a week. Monday to Friday 10am to 2pm.
As the Bookings Administrator you will be working as part of a vibrant Face to Face Fundraising department, leading on booking sites locations, with both new and existing contacts, for the fundraisers to attend site and fundraise.
Your role will be focused on:
- Making outbound calls to local businesses, introducing the charity to key contacts, with the aim of securing booking times for the fundraising team to attend site.
- Confirm these bookings with the wider team, logging bookings into a shared calendar.
- Resolving any site booking issues and supporting the fundraiser where required.
- Whilst maintaining relationships with existing contacts, research new venues from the web and other sources
- Undertake a various task across the fundraising office including word processing, data entry, making and receiving telephone calls.
- Receive and collate information on behalf of the Regular Giving Manager, e.g. timesheets and expenses.
Our client is looking for you to have previous experience and skills which include:
- Exceptional telephone and outbound calls experience with excellent customer service skills to represent the charity via phone.
- Outstanding administration skills to confirm bookings, record calls and contact information on the in-house systems and Excel.
- Extremely organised, with good attention to detail to record and follow-up on activities.
- Strong administration skills to receive and process a range of documentation such as timesheets, expenses, and shift reports