Enjoy providing Supporter Care and skilled in Processing Donations? Looking for a varied role and working with the wider fundraiser team?
Supporter Care & Donations Coordinator, joining a small and growing fundraising team, working for a Children's Charity based in Central London.
As the Supporter Care Coordinator, working with the Head of Fundraising and closely with the Individual Giving Officer, you will play a central role responsible for supporter care and processing donations. You will:
- Act as first point of contact and respond to all fundraising enquiries via email, phone or letter, providing a friendly and efficient supporter care service.
- Send various correspondence; welcome packs and emails, thank you letters, gift statements, direct debit admin letters, reactivation letters.
- Process all one-off donations and DDs received online, via phone, cheque, CAF, cash, Just Giving or other means.
- Reconcile donations and maintain and record all donation information on CRM database.
- Work alongside the Finance team to process gift aid claims and run regular reports on donations as required for the fundraising team.
- Input all new donor information onto CRM and maintain existing data records for use across fundraising.
This is a really varied role, working with a wonderful team who are continuously developing and achieving great success across new campaigns and appeals. Our client is looking for a team player and enthusiastic individual who has:
- Outstanding donor communication skills to provide excellent Supporter Care.
- Experience of processing donations payments, ideally DDs and one-off donations.
- Experience of working with CRM systems/charity databases - ideally Microsoft Dynamics.