NL Recruitment are hiring for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant for our London Head office based on Fleet Street.
This is an exciting opportunity to build a career as a Specialist Recruiter in Charity or Commercial Sectors we operate in.
If you are passionate about business development, sales, and strategy, then a career in Recruitment might be a great option for you. Our sector-leading teams are looking to hire a Trainee Recruitment Consultant who will receive 6 months training and be part of a professional, high-performing team. Our vibrant office is based in the heart of London, very close to local amenities and shops and perfect for commuting within or from outside of the city.
Our core values of respect, determination, team work, understanding, integrity, and fun underlines who we are as a company. We reward hard work and celebrate success in offering our consultants significant benefits including; competitive basic salary, uncapped commission and incentives; exceptional personalised training plans; clearly mapped progression routes, regular internal competitions, and charity fund raising events.
The ideal Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Driven and determined, excited by challenges and continuous learning.
- Good research skills and the desire to be an expert in your field.
- Desire to develop relationships and ability to create rapport with people at all levels, face to face and on the phone.
- Background in recruitment or sales would be an advantage, but is not essential
- A great team player, able to act as a ''buddy to new starters''
- Willingness to go above and beyond to exceed expectations A sense of urgency, ability to work to deadlines
- Positivity and determination.
Key role responsibilities:
- The Trainee Recruitment Consultant will take ownership of the full recruitment cycle: candidate pool generation through targeted advertising and networking through LinkedIn and other relevant professional media sources.
- Interviewing relevant candidates and actively sourcing for passive talent; Monitoring job boards; Generating referrals.
- Administrative compliance - effectively registering candidates to build candidate database.
- Ensure that all aspects of candidate care, both prior to and post placement, are delivered to NL Recruitment standards - ensuring continuity of communication
- Business Generation & Client Management- self-motivated to generate new business through cold sales calls positively grows both personal and NL Recruitment brand.
- Prioritises business opportunities correctly. Develops relationships with clients to ensure repeat business secured; delivers consistent telephone contact
- Conducting effective meetings; Proactively seeking service reviews; Consistently meeting set deadlines
Additional Company Perks:
At our Recruitment Consultancy we care about your well-being and want you to feel motivated and appreciated. To reward you for your hard work we have a ton of additional perks ranging from discounts to social events. Imagination is key - if you can imagine it, we can create it
Start your career as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant in an environment where your ideas are valued and positive changes are continuously embraced. We have monthly and Quarterly Awards. Regular Socials with the team. Fresh fruit, snacks and a Summer and Christmas Party! NL Recruitment is a proud member of REC for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and temporary.
NL Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role Salary based on experience and skills presented.