Trusts and Grants Manager. Remote Working. Home Working. Flexible Working Pattern.
A leading National Environmental Charity has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Trusts and Grants Manager, to join their passionate and ambitious fundraising team.
This role offers remote working, flexible hours, reporting into one of the offices in Herefordshire or Central London.
As the Trusts and Grants Manager, assisting the Head of Fundraising, you will develop and implement a strategy for raising funds from grant-making sources.
Line managing a Trusts & Grants Officer, you will build robust, long-lasting and lucrative funding partnerships with Trusts and other grant making bodies to increase restricted and unrestricted income.
- Writing compelling and high-quality funding applications for new and existing grant donors.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with trust and grant making bodies.
- Monitor and report on relevant income and expenditure budgets to the Head of Fundraising
- Ensure that applications for restricted funding are in line with and support the cause.
- Manage the Trust & Grants Officer, including personal and professional development, objective setting and work-planning.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven ability to fundraise from charitable trusts and foundations.
- Experience writing successful in-depth proposals and funding reports.
- Experience working within budgeting constraints.
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills with the ability to build lasting relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Excellent personal organization, time management and attention to detail.