Trusts Fundraising Executive, joining a renowned Medical Charity based in Greater South London. An excellent opportunity to growing and develop your Trusts Fundraising experience.
As the Trusts Fundraising Executive, you will join a talented team, working closely with the Trusts Fundraising Manager on both traditional Trusts Fundraising and also supporting the work of Family Trust Partners.
This is a very varied role and provides the opportunity to work very closely with internal teams and Funders. You will:
- Manage and existing portfolio of Trusts, Foundations, maximising income and providing a high-level service to funders and partners.
- Support the Trusts Fundraising Manager in the stewardship and development of Family Charity Partners.
- Develop the prospect pipeline by researching new Trust prospects and cultivating new relationships.
- Develop compelling cases for support and project summaries for use in proposals and other fundraising literature
- Produce progress reports, supporting individual stewardship plans for donors within your portfolio
Our client is looking for you to have had experience of working within a fundraising environment, ideally within Trusts, Corporates or Major Donor fundraising.
You will have excellent written and communication skills to write cases for support and communicate with funders and internal stakeholders.