We have a new opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic Administrator to join our team at NOAH, providing support for HR, the Senior Management Team and Business Assurance functions.
NOAH Enterprise is a charity that helps homeless and disadvantaged people to improve their lives by providing emotional and physical care, training in employable skills and work experience opportunities in our charitable businesses. We are driven by our values of Care, Compassion and Commitment, which have their roots in Saint Vincent de Paul, whose life was the inspiration behind the founding of NOAH.
The main duties of the role are to provide high quality administrative support for the Business Operations Manager, Senior Management Team and HR function across the organisation. The post holder will also provide administrative assistance for the Business Assurance function.
This is a varied and responsible role which requires experience in HR administration and office management. The successful candidate will have experience of organising meetings and producing supporting paperwork, including producing agendas and taking minutes and actions.
The postholder will have excellent communication and IT skills, and the ability to prioritise their workload and work to deadlines.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain complete and accurate HR and staff records in accordance with the organisations processes and policies
- Administration of the recruitment process, creating paperwork and ensuring new starter files are complete
- Assisting with vetting information for new starters – DBS checks and reference requests
- Provide day to day administrative support for the Business Operations Manager and other departments as required
- To schedule Senior Management Team meetings and booking meeting rooms
- To produce agendas and collate documents for Senior Management Team meetings
- To take and distribute minutes and other documents for Senior Management Team meetings
- Produce reports and information as required on a regular or bespoke basis
- Develop and maintain accurate databases, spreadsheet, records & systems in order to provide accurate statistical and monitoring information for reporting purposes when required
- Assist in Business Assurance management, ensuring policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and updated
- Undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Business Operations Manager and/or the Senior Management Team
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Office Administration / HR qualification
- Significant administrative / secretarial experience including developing, implementing and maintaining office systems and handling sensitive information
- Experience of organising meetings and producing supporting paperwork, including agendas and taking minutes and actions
- Experience in HR administration and / or office management
- Experience of using online platforms such as Zoom and Teams
- Excellent IT skills with experience of using databases and Microsoft software in administration
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to undertake multiple tasks within deadlines
- Good understanding of administrative processes and procedures
- Familiar with data protection and GDPR regulations
- Attention to detail and process-orientated
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Strong team player and inter-personal skills plus must be comfortable to work on own
- Takes a proactive approach to problem-solving. Solution focused
- Able to communicate and engage effectively with a range of people at all levels, including internal staff and external stakeholders
- Understanding of proper handling of sensitive information to maintain confidentiality
The work of NOAH Enterprise is founded upon a Christian ethos and it is expected that the postholder will respect this ethos.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.