Noah’s values and ethos simply expressed are care, compassion, and commitment, and love for the people we work with and serve. Our values are practically expressed in humble service, helping those in need, in poverty and experiencing disadvantage and marginalisation.
In living out these values as an organisation we will seek as a priority to recruit trustees, staff and volunteers who are committed to and actively live out these values in contributing to the work of our teams.
We are looking for a full time Project Administrator on a temporary basis until March 2021 (Part time will be considered).
This is a pivotal role based at the heart of our Training and Employment Academy in Luton. The NOAH Academy empowers people who are socially and economically disadvantaged to grow in confidence and gain the skills necessary to move forward with their lives. The successful candidate will work as part of our team delivering projects that change lives for the better.
The ideal candidate for this role will have strong IT, planning and prioritisation skills. They will be committed to providing excellent customer service which appropriately reflects our organisational values, and the value that we place upon each individual who accesses our services.
It is essential that applicants are committed to the core values of care, compassion, commitment and love of the people we work with. Successful candidates will seek to serve those that we support and will be able to demonstrate this at interview.
- Provide day to day administrative support to ensure the smooth running and operation of the Training and Employment Academy.
- Develop and use systems to manage the record keeping and administration activities associated with the project.
- Develop and maintain database records.
- Update management information systems.
- Manage and maintain filing systems for the project keeping records and paperwork up to date.
- Maintain records required by external agencies filing reports and information as required by given deadlines.
- Ensure the smooth day to day running of activities within the project by providing administrative assistance and support where necessary.
- Process and manage referrals to courses from internal and external sources.
- Maintain individual learner and staff records, including achievement and attendance at activities.
- Provide the necessary administrative support to ensure that sessions are organised and candidates are informed of arrangements.
- Set up and maintain volunteer records, including interview, induction and training information.
- Maintain staff development records in accordance with the organisations systems and requirements.
- Produce reports and information as required on a regular or bespoke basis.
- Ensure that accurate records are maintained of staff development and linked to HR processes.
- Book staff, volunteers and customers onto training and development activities as requested through approved processes.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate to the post by your line manager.
- Liaise and work with external agencies and partners.
- Liaison with trainers and staff at other sites where training takes place.
- All administration related to the Training and Employment Academy
- All record keeping and reporting related to the Training and Employment Academy.
- Managing the processes and administration relating to volunteer management at NOAH Enterprise.
- Maintain staff and volunteer development records.
Qualifications and experience
Successful applicants will have GCSE English and Maths at grad C or above with good IT skills and experience of using databases and Microsoft software in administration.
Ideally candidates will have experience within a project management environment, be able to demonstrate through previous experience the ability to work as part of a team but also work under their own initiative.
An ability to speak a second language, preferably Eastern European would be beneficial.
All duties are to be carried out in accordance with the Policies & Procedures of NOAH Enterprise.
The work of NOAH Enterprise is founded upon a Christian ethos and it is expected that the post holder will respect this ethos.
- Deadline for applications – Wednesday 25th November
- Interviews on Thursday 3rd December
Contract length: 3-4 months
Application deadline: 25/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary