Following a hugely successful £13.5m capital appeal, Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice have reached a pivotal stage in their history where they need to diversify income and focus on financial sustainability. This is a newly created senior position, leading on the strategy for individual supporter acquisition and engagement.
As Senior Head of Supporter Engagement you will:
- Develop the supporter stewardship strategy for new and existing supporters, focussed on long-term and regular support
- Innovate the ways the organisation connects with and retains donors through the development of sophisticated supporter journeys
- Drive significant growth in the number of donating to and fundraising for Noah’s Ark through engaging campaigns and events
- Devise a legacy and in-memory strategy, underpinned by the principles of supporter care
The position would best suit:
- An individual with experience of running an Individual Giving programme – acquisition and retention, raising £500k+ across various channels
- Someone focussed on supporter engagement and donor journey
- An applicant with experience of legacy tools and marketing
Further details can be found via the Apply link, or in the attached job pack.
If you would like an informal conversation before applying, please contact Naomi Carruthers at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment - details via the Apply link.
The closing date for applications is Friday 4 September.