Do you have an eye for detail and experience in top quality operational support delivery? Are you interested in the work of charities and community groups? Would you like to be part of a team that is making a tangible difference to lives across Norfolk?
Norfolk Community Foundation is looking to appoint a Finance and Operations Assistant to help with the smooth running of the finance and operations of the Foundation, ensuring that the organisation works effectively, efficiently, and safely.
About the role
The Finance and Operations Assistant provides support to the Head of Finance and Operations in the work of a fast moving and agile organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing of grant payments, purchase invoices and expenses, including confirming authorisation, correct allocation to budget and ensuring adherence to internal controls
- Maintaining cashbook and ensuring the correct allocation of income
- Undertaking monthly bank reconciliations of multiple bank accounts and assisting with other reconciliations and month end duties as required
- Supporting fundraising campaigns as required
- Maintaining the register of the Foundation’s policies and procedures, ensuring that they are up to date and regularly reviewed by the Senior Management Team/Board
- Support with CRM management and development
We are looking for someone who has an eye for detail, and excels in being accurate and ensuring tasks are complete and followed up as necessary.
You will be able to assess and interpret data and communicate clearly through excellent written and verbal skills whilst also being able to establish good relationships, rapport and credibility with a wide range of people.
Good IT, writing and teamwork skills are a key part of this role, as is the ability to follow policy and procedure. It is a busy role that will have many competing deadlines so the ability to structure and manage your own workload is also key.
Who are the Norfolk Community Foundation?
We are a local charity with a clear vision of strengthening communities from the bottom up to make Norfolk a vibrant and fairer place to live. Working in partnership with local charities and community groups by providing them with funding, leadership and guidance, we help to inspire local people and those with an interest in Norfolk to give funds, time and resources to support their communities.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.