Location: The Elmbridge Community Hub, 72 High Street, Walton on Thames, Surrey KT12 1BU
North Surrey Domestic Abuse Service is a registered charity working to enable people living with the impact of domestic abuse to make choices about their future and to rebuild safe and strong lives.
We are looking to recruit a:
- Domestic Abuse Outreach Worker
The role is restricted to female applicants under the Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, Part 1.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of supporting vulnerable people and providing emotional and practical support and should also have an understanding of domestic abuse.
Candidates need to be able to work in a fast paced environment and able to building strong relationships with a wide range of agencies. Successful applicants will work as part of a skilled team and must be approachable and highly motivated in supporting and advocating for survivors of domestic abuse.
For further details of the roles please see the job description.
What we give our staff
- Fantastic opportunities to launch and develop careers in the voluntary sector developing a wealth of useful knowledge, skills, and experience
- Excellent training opportunities
- An organisation that is committed to its employees, valuing their knowledge, well-being, creativity and flexibility
- The chance to work with amazing people within a nationally recognised charity
- A pension scheme with an employer contribution of 6%
Closing date: July 30th
Shortlisted candidates will subsequently be contacted to arrange an initial telephone interview
Those candidates through to the next stage will be invited to attend a face to face interview and to meet the team