KEY RESULT AREAS
- This is not a comprehensive list of all the tasks which may be required of the postholder. It is illustrative of the general nature and level of responsibility of the work to be undertaken.
- Welcoming members and visitors in person or on the telephone
- Greeting and helping members, scheduling appointments, and maintaining records
- Keeping members appointments on schedule
- Maintaining members details
- Protecting members’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical and personal information
- Contributing to team effort of the effectiveness of the Treatment Centre and Satellite offices
- Filing of all applications for treatment
- Organising and maintaining the reception area
- Following the Ben Fund’s policies and procedures
- Work together as part of a team
- Actively promote the principles of equal opportunities, celebrate diversity and challenge discriminatory practice.
Please visit our website for details of how to apply.
Late applications will not be accepted, and CV’s will not be accepted.
More about North West Police Benevolent Fund
Refreshed on: 12 March 2021
Closed date: 19 March 2021
Tags: Admin, Advice, Information
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.