An exciting role for individuals to work with the Northampton Methodist District team, Learning Network Team and the associated Young and Emerging Leaders team to deliver the new programme. A great two-year project to get your teeth into!
Fixed Term part-time. Hybrid working.
Purpose and Objectives: Nurture, develop and disciple young leaders across the Northampton District.
- Working with the Northampton District team, Learning Network Team and the associated Young and Emerging Leaders team to deliver the new programme.
- Work with the Mission Enabler to Identify and develop pathways for young and emerging leaders to develop in their leadership
- Facilitating the Promotion of the Scheme and the Recruitment Process
- Facilitate Mentoring / Local Project Delivery
- Facilitate residential Weekends and Learning Programme. Prepare and deliver a yearly learning programme for the YAELS year. Drawing upon the District team, Regional Learning Network and other partners e.g. Cliff College for support and delivery
- Assist the YAELS Team in planning the residential weekends
- Aid the District Young and Emerging Leaders in developing worship and other materials for the presentation at the weekends
- Assist the YAELS team in leading the residential weekends
Email your CV and covering letter to Leslie Jaeger
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.