NRC are recruiting to an important new role. In recent years we have seen continuous growth in men and boys accessing our service. In response to this, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to provide practical and emotional support to male survivors of sexual violence. You will develop and maintain strong and effective relationships with key partners, enabling clients to access relevant services to support them in their recovery process. The post holder will work throughout the county to advocate, risk assess, safety plan and empower clients to make positive informed choices.
You will report to our Service Development Lead.
Why work for us?
- We are a well-respected, professional organisation that seeks continuous improvement.
- You will work alongside a supportive team.
- We have developed positive working relationships with both statutory and voluntary organisations across the County.
- In addition to paying a competitive salary, we also look to develop our volunteers and colleagues continuously.
- This is an exciting time to join the organisation as we move towards our next stage of development.
Please ensure to attach a cover letter in support of your application.
Please feel free to call the office for an informal chat regarding this role.
Closing date for all applications is Saturday 6th November 2021 at 5:30 pm.
Please note that we will be scheduling interviews as and when suitable candidates apply throughout the vacancy period.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.