Norwood is looking for a driven and passionate self-starter to oversee its Employee Volunteering Programme. This is a unique opportunity to engage with and grow some of Norwood’s established corporate partners as well as the chance to create and build new relationships to deliver company volunteers into our services. Norwood’s Employee Volunteering Manager is also tasked with exploring further opportunities to work strategically with our corporate partners, such as through fundraising opportunities and to engage their staff through more skilled volunteering projects. Proven success in a related field and understanding of corporate social responsibility policy is preferable.
Some of the Main Duties include:
- To work with the Head of Community Engagement to deliver the vision and strategy for Norwood’s Employee Volunteering Programme.
- To develop an Employee Volunteering Programme that incorporates a wide range of physical, skill based and pro bono opportunities in line with current market expectations for employee volunteering and fundraising opportunities.
- To lead on the day to day business development of the Employee Volunteering Programme and be the primary contact for the corporate sector.
- Develop and nurture relationships with volunteer fundraisers, with the aim of maximising the funds they raise. Coordinate the appropriate use of volunteers to support local fundraising such as CSR days.
- Proven success in developing productive business relationships
- Proven track record of building highly-effective relationships across a wide range of stakeholders both internal and external
- Show a clear understanding of Corporate Social Responsibility Policy and the wider corporate agenda.
- Experience of working within the voluntary sector.
- The opportunity to work for a leading UK charity
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- 1pm finish on a Friday
- A challenging and varied role
- A supportive team
- Additional leave during Jewish festivals
- Located 3 mins walk from Jubilee Line tube on a busy high street
- Staff car park on site
Location: London with regular travel to Berkshire
Norwood is committed to offering high quality, continuous professional development for our staff.
Norwood is a disability confident employer. This means we are committed to employing people with disabilities.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.
Patron: Her Majesty The Queen.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.