You will be assisting the Database Manager in the provision of database and data services to a busy Fundraising and Community Engagement department. This is an exciting time to joining the department, as we are implementing a new 5-year fundraising strategy, at the core of which is our commitment to donor care. We aim to strengthen our database processes, upskill our database users and improve the quality, accuracy and relevance of our donor information.
Some of the main responsibilities:
1. Carry out regular database housekeeping tasks
2. Assist with projects to cleanse supporter data and to streamline screens and menu options
3. Assist the database manager in preparing data, reports and analysis for fundraising activities
4. Keep supporter records up-to-date via imports, global changes and manual data processing
5. Provide training, support and user guides for database users
This job description is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities and is subject to change in accordance with the needs of the service
• 1+ years CRM (database) experience as a data administrator, or other role which involves extensive database use and data manipulation
• Some experience of running queries and reports
• Some experience of running data health routines
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel to an intermediate level
Our office is located a 3-minute walk from Stanmore tube station (Jubilee Line) on a busy high street. Staff car park on site. You must be able to commute to Stanmore.
The role is currently home-based due to Covid -19 but the role will revert to office-based after the pandemic. Occasional home working can be considered but the post holder needs to work largely in the office to support other database users.
• The opportunity to work for a leading UK charity
• Competitive salary & benefits package
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• 1pm finish on a Friday
• A challenging and varied role
• A supportive team
• Additional leave during Jewish festivals
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.
Norwood is a disability confident employer. This means we are committed to employing people with disabilities.
Patron: Her Majesty The Queen.
Registered Charity No: 1059050.