The Fundraising Executive will work as part of the Major Gifts Team with responsibility for developing and implementing the cultivation of donors through the mid-level major gifts programme.
The purpose of the role is to identify new and existing individual and corporate donors, developing highly engaged relationships, which focuses on both acquisition and retention of donors making financial gifts from £500 to £2,999 stewarding their donor journey and increasing their giving potential.
Some of the main Responsibilities:
1. To work within the Major Gifts Team responsible for the Mid-Level donor programme to substantially increase income from new and existing donors that traditionally have given through corporate events, challenges, and business networks, stewarding their donor journey and giving potential.
2. Proactively prospect, generating new links through peer-to-peer approaches, and actively networking to develop a sustainable pipeline of Mid-Level donors through face-to-face relationships and cultivation events to directly or indirectly influence a higher-level financial support.
3. Develop a high understanding of donor motivations and trends, to deliver a bespoke donor journey, continuity of engagement, developing and implementing solicitation plans for your portfolio, highlighting key communications and programmes to actively encourage engagement with the work of Norwood.
4. Work closely across all the fundraising teams, to recognise collaborative opportunities to identify and influence potential new major donors, ensuring relevant research is undertaken of their business, social and peer links.
• Experience of securing gifts £500-£2,999
• Experience in donor development
• Experience in stewardship and cultivation programmes
• Proven experience of meeting financial targets and managing budgets
• Experience of meeting deadlines#
• Experience in working towards and delivering strategic objectives
• Knowledge of Raisers Edge
• Knowledge of the Jewish community
• The opportunity to work for a leading UK charity
• Competitive salary & benefits package
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• 1pm finish on a Friday
• A challenging and varied role
• A supportive team
• Additional leave during Jewish festivals
Please note: We reserve the right to close the advert, once we receive sufficient applications, so recommend an early application.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.
Norwood is a disability confident employer. This means we are committed to employing people with disabilities.
Patron: Her Majesty The Queen.
Registered Charity No: 1059050.
Please submit a cover letter to support your application.