Legacy Fundraising Lead
Norwood has an exciting opportunity for a part-time Legacy Fundraising Lead. The successful candidate will be a confident and proactive self-starter, as comfortable in a one-to-one meeting with a potential donor as they will be in implementing and overseeing new marketing strategies. Ideally, these will be strategies that will grow legacy income and the successful candidate will be encouraged to come up with new and innovative ways to fully realise the potential of this area of fundraising. Proven experience of the charitable sector in general and legacy fundraising in particular is essential.
The Legacy Fundraising Lead will be responsible for growing legacy income to agreed targets, through implementation of the legacy strategy to fully realise the potential of this area of fundraising.
The main duties will incorporate:
- Producing a legacy strategy that delivers income through a variety of different channels
- Building a presence via legacy service providers
- Keeping up to date with – and implementing where needed - legislative changes, GDPR and legacy fundraising practice and innovation
- Working closely with the Legacy Manager and Legacy Administrator
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records on Raiser’s Edge
- Proven experience of legacy fundraising
- Demonstrable experience of presenting to groups and leading one-to-one meetings with potential donors
- Strategic planning and implementation skills
- Demonstrable experience of managing budgets and resources
- Demonstrable experience in analysing and ratifying pertinent information
- Experience of working in a medium-to-large sized charity
- Experience of working collaboratively with a wide range of individuals at all levels
Norwood is a disability confident employer. This means we are committed to employing people with disabilities.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.
Patron: Her Majesty The Queen.
Registered Charity No: 1059050.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.