To coordinate the successful delivery of a range of children and young people programmes in educational and community settings and to ensure all project outcomes are met, monitored and evaluated in line with contractual obligations and local need. Using the results to shape local policy and practice and reflect the needs of young people as well as to develop funded sustainability plans with new and existing funders.
The post holder will be responsible for generating new school business through selling our existing offer and identifying new project opportunities across all levels of school education. They will be expected to inspire and educate children through the co-ordination and provision of high quality coaching across the County.
Support and Develop a branded holiday coaching programme to maximise income to be generate for the Charity ie: holiday coaching, weekly coaching sessions, Development Centres and pre trials 1:1 coaching.
Create an effective communication method with children, young people, parents, schools, community group and Notts County Football Club to ensure engagement in projects and programmes that the Charity and The Portland Centre run.
The CYPC will work strategically with other departmental staff to support existing activities across our S.H.I.N.E outcomes.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Plan, co-ordinate and manage the delivery of CYP programmes.
- Develop and embed FITC’s equality, diversity and inclusion practices into the programme areas, learning from and influencing partners and play a key role in Safeguarding and EDI compliance.
- Develop an engaging and creative offer for early years children ranging from 18 months to 4 years that gives the little ones an introduction into sport, incorporating LTAD and FUNdamentals of movement principles.
- Administer holiday coaching, including the management of the online booking system and act as point of contact for coaching bookings, queries and payment.
- Being responsible for implementing the Player Pathway coaching programme and developing players technically, tactically, physically and overseeing the coaching team that work within the Player Pathway and being actively involved in the coaching.
- Work alongside partner organisations to identify opportunities for the development of pilot projects and/or funding bids.
- Develop a quality assurance plan and framework to monitor and evaluate our delivery to ensure our activities are delivered to the highest standards. Making sure all Views data inputting is kept up to date as required to help with the monitoring.
- Produce reports, presentations and information as required by the organisation and external partners to report against performance targets
- Develop and maintain effective and positive working relationships with all stakeholders
- When leading, ensure high-quality delivery that inspires and engages all participants, meeting project aims and objectives
- Attend all relevant meetings, training events etc. as part of personal and business growth
- Work with the Sport and Inclusion Manager and Senior Management to ensure that all strategic objectives are met
- Liaise with other relevant departments within FITC, NCFC and across the county to ensure the effective internal and external promotion and communication of programmes and activities. Supporting the delivery of projects and activities of other departments within both organisations
- Use evidence from programmes to make recommendations and shape future delivery through shared learning to better meet the needs of young people.
- Use appropriate data, insight and research to understand the motivations, behaviours and priorities of target audiences
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.