We are seeking a dynamic and effective Head of Income Development to take the charity to its next stage of growth. You will work with our CEO and Board of Trustees to develop the profile of Notts County Football in the Community (FITC) and build successful relationships with major donors, corporate organisations and trusts and foundations.
- To lead a new team; anticipated to include colleagues focused on Marketing & Communications,
- Bid Writing, Fundraising, and Events and Partnerships and to support the development of our growing monitoring and evaluation work.
- To lead on the growth and delivery of ‘The Founders Club’ our new network of corporate supporters.
- Through this work to cultivate and grow our current list of 30+ corporate and business supporters.
- To maintain and develop our calendar of community fundraising events and to become a member of our internal Income Development Committee.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Develop the profile of Notts County Football in the Community (FITC) and build successful relationships with major donors, corporate organisations and trusts and foundations
- As a member of the Senior Management Team input into the overall development of the organisation, including working closely with key contacts within Notts County FC
- Develop and implement a 4-year fundraising strategy for 2020-2024
- Through the team you lead to research, generate and manage a portfolio of major donors, corporate, trust foundation and statutory/government funding agency prospects
- Oversee the relationship management of key funders in consultation with the CEO
- Contribute to the preparation of Notts County Football in the Community strategic and business plans and annual budgets as a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Establish effective recording systems for information, monitoring and evaluating fundraising, including financial and non-financial objectives.
- Manage the operational and strategic income and expenditure budget of the Income Development team
- Be responsible for all operational and strategic aspects of fundraising including staff, infrastructure, the database (to be defined), website and ensuring donors are properly thanked and cared for
- Manage and oversee funding bids and reporting to maintain and develop FITC corporate, trust/foundation and statutory/governmental revenue streams
- Manage the generation of legacy income
- Lead, manage and provide direction to the Income Development Team
- Propose and develop online fundraising and awareness campaigns using social media
- Through your team organise and co-ordinate major fundraising events. This includes project management and coordination of any volunteer networks to ensure the smooth running of each event. Monitor the income and expenditure on these events to assess profitability
- Provide input into the marketing of FITC products and services
- Establish and maintain a regular fundraising presence on the website and in the newsletter
- Liaise with the Chief Executive and Senior Management Team to gain maximum media coverage for fundraising activities under your control
- Manage and control the production of outgoing promotional literature to support Income Development activities in line with FITC branding guidelines
- Ensure that all fundraising contacts are entered into the appropriate database in a timely manner
- Attend meetings and report when required to the CEO/Trustees