Nova Wakefield District Limited is seeking to appoint a Nova Adviser to join a small highly motivated team to:
- Provide tailored development support to voluntary and community organisations to enable organisational sustainability, good governance and high quality of service delivery.
- Combine the organisational support with advice around developing social enterprise and an enterprising approach to income generation so that organisations are able to take advantage of new economic opportunities and contracts for services.
- Secure resources for Nova and Nova members to support sustainability.
There are several emerging opportunities for voluntary and community organisations in the district, including support for organisations from European Structural and Investment Funds. The main opportunities that this post will focus on are:
- A Community Anchor Development Programme to ensure that anchors are ready to take on new opportunities as they arise. This involves both organisational and business development.
- Supporting the growth of the social enterprise sector in the district, the adoption of enterprising solutions and encouraging diversification of income across the Nova membership.
- The Leeds City Region ESIF programme, which supports VCSE sector development in certain areas of the District.
- Substantial contribution to contract/grant identification, submission and implementation of successful bids.
- Work with individual Nova members on their sustainability and quality of delivery.
For more information, and to apply, please visit Nova's website. Please note the closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 5 July 2019.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.