Every childhood is worth fighting for. This is our belief. We all share it. And it drives our Fundraising team to get out there and bring in the funds we need to protect children and prevent abuse. Join us as a Supporter Development Fundraising Executive , and get more people involved in change that means everything.
NSPCC Supporter Development Fundraising Executive
SALARY: £19,000 to £20,315, plus £3,366 Inner London weighting
Permanent 35 hours a week
The NSPCC is looking for a passionate, detail orientated and well-organised individual to join the Individual Giving - Supporter Development Team and support them to engage NSPCC supporters and inspire them to give money, maximising the opportunities by which the fundraising activity of the Individual Giving department can contribute to the NSPCC’s mission of ending cruelty to children.
- Supporting the development of effective and persuasive supporter communications using creative and engaging methods of communication, including written, verbal and electronic mechanisms.
- Proactively taking steps to improve knowledge and understanding of supporters through developing the NSPCC’s relationship with them, evaluating that relationship on an on-going basis and making necessary adjustments.
- Carrying out research through a range of sources, including the Internet, Intranet, publications and other external contacts, including other charities, in order to obtain relevant information that can contribute to fundraising communications such as mailings and email.
- Providing a consistent point of contact for agencies and other suppliers who support Individual Giving fundraising, ensuring appropriate agreements are in place and that goods/services are delivered as agreed.
- Carrying out team and campaign administrative tasks, keeping all relevant documentation and files up to date.
Candidates for the position should ideally have experience of:
- Success in delivering results as set out in a team or departmental plan.
- Success in a customer led environment such as fundraising, sales or marketing.
- Using email, the internet and Windows based software packages, including word processing and spreadsheets, to deliver tasks and projects.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Join us and you’ll become part of a team that cares about the work they do and the people they work with. You’ll discover opportunities to grow, along with challenges and a shared purpose that’ll bring the best out in you. And you’ll get to find your own way to make a difference that means more, and that impacts millions of young lives.