Every childhood is worth fighting for. This is our belief. We all share it. And it drives our Fundraising team to get out there and bring in the funds we need to protect children and prevent abuse. Join us as a Fundraising Manager, and get more people involved in change that means everything.
The NSPCC is looking for an experienced, and enthusiastic manager to join their Supporter Development team in a new and exciting role which will focus on embedding supporter experience in our welcome and retention programmes. Reporting to the Associate Head, the successful candidate and their team will be responsible for supporter journeys for existing individual giving audiences at the NSPCC.
The Supporter Development team focusses on engaging existing supporters to build loyalty and maximise long term income for the NSPCC. The ideal candidate will be confident in line management and experienced in working with a team to develop and deliver journeys the improve supporters experience with an organisation.
With a focus on an audience centric approach to engaging with existing supporters, the ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the role of data insights, and sector trends whilst balancing the priorities of the organisation when leading on improving supporter experience at the NSPCC for these audiences.
The Fundraising Manager will liaise closely with other managers and senior managers in the Individual Giving Marketing department. Specifically this person will:
- Oversee the development of welcome programmes to support investment in acquisition activity carried out by individual giving, and other specified projects
- Play a fundamental role in delivering an excellent supporter experience at the NSPCC
- Ensure that communications sent to supporters are relevant and targeted based on audience and external environment
- Line manage a team to deliver a range of supporter journeys and to oversee their continual evolution and development
- Be responsible for developing, reviewing and delivering against agreed budgets
- Ensure that findings through activity reviews, insight and research are reflected in supporter journeys and communications
- Provide direction and management of all agencies and suppliers on related activity.
Candidates for the position should have experience in:
- Line management and leadership
- Developing and delivering strategies to improve supporter experience
- Managing welcome journeys to support acquisition strategies across a variety of channels and asks
- Working with data teams to review data insights and implement improvements
- Audience led cross sell planning
- Building and managing complex reporting and budgets
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external agencies
Join us and you’ll become part of a team that cares about the work they do and the people they work with. You’ll discover opportunities to grow, along with challenges and a shared purpose that’ll bring the best out in you. And you’ll get to find your own way to make a difference that means more, and that impacts millions of young lives.
The NSPCC is an equal opportunity employer, we particularly welcome individuals from various backgrounds and can accommodate interviews for people with special requirements.