Join the NSPCC's London and South East team as Philanthropy Manager.
This team work with donors based in the City and nearby, who want to support the NSPCC at a level of £5k and above.
The NSPCC is a great place to work, and this post has a supportive manager keen to develop talent in the team.
- Join a highly successful team to develop a portfolio of both warm and cold HNWI donors
- Be supported by excellent research teams, and have the opportunity to work with their manager on exciting proposition development projects
- Manage the charity’s giving circle, with support from a team Exec and strategic oversight from the Head of Philanthropy
- Generate at least £200k/yr towards the NSPCC’s work to keep children across the UK safe.
- Experience in a major donor fundraising (or other high value area), of making financial asks of individuals
- An ambitious fundraiser, keen to grow in a good team with excellent support and resources
- A capable team player, able to work effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Someone with strong relationship-building, negotiation and communication skills
To apply for this role, please click Quick Apply to submit your CV to Joe Blythe at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.