Initiate a wide range of wellbeing and social inclusion activities online to support our clients, actively recruiting isolated individuals either directly or through partnership working with statutory and third sector providers.
Main duties & responsibilities
Clients and Wellbeing
- Maintain and develop our virtual calendar of activities
- Undertake frequent client check ins and complete regular reviews with clients
- Collect feedback from clients on activities and keep an awareness of what clients find most beneficial.
- Support all activity leaders and maintain good relationships
- Regularly review and update all activities to ensure they are both effective and within budget
- Create links for virtual activities on an appropriate platform and ensure all clients are sent the link.
- Maintain Oakleaf’s databases, detailing all communication/actions relating to clients, practitioners, advisors with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Maintain registers and contribute to the organisations KPI’s
- Liaise with all Oakleaf departments and externally with referring bodies, other support agencies, key workers, carers etc.
- Conduct Risk Assessments for virtual wellbeing activities and ensure these are maintained
- Assist with marketing wellbeing activities and updating them on Oakleaf’s website.
- Work with colleagues to monitor the impact of Oakleaf’s services and ensure the activities are in line with Oakleaf’s mission statement.
- Ensure maintenance of a safe and efficient working environment in accordance with current Health and Safety legislation including the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, COSHH Regulations, Environmental Health and EC Directives.
- Operate robust and safe levels of practice in regard to lone working.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as may be requested by the Chief Executive.
This job description is an indicator of general areas of responsibility and will be amended in accordance with the changing needs of the organisation in consultation with the post holder.
Terms & Conditions
Salary: £22k pro rata Hours: 30 hours p/w
Annual leave: 28 days pro rata inc. bank/public holidays
Duration: Initially one-year Notice Required: two months
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.