Oasis Charitable Trust is a multi-national charity supporting young people and their families in 9 countries worldwide. Our vision is for building healthy communities: places where everyone is included, making a contribution and reaching their full potential.
Due to a successful funding bid, Oasis Hadley Hub team is expanding and are now in a position to employ an experienced Administrator to work alongside our Oasis Hub Hadley team in North London. The newly created role is varied, encompassing marketing and finance activity as well as the general administration that is usual in a busy team. There is also a requirement to travel to two smaller Oasis hubs based in the Croydon area, to provide similar support on an occasional, but regular basis.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Assistiing the Hub Leader in maintaining databases, accounts and financial records.
- Keeping paperwork updated, in order and readily available to access.
- Assisting with newsletters, reports, printing, room bookings and minuting meetings.
- Working with the Hub Leader on developing and maintaining the Hub social media platforms and updating websites.
The successful post holder must have:
- Proven experience in administration and a flair for finance and cash handling (Excel experience required).
- The ability to work accurately and efficiently, prioritising your workload.
- Self-motivation, resilience, with excellent organisational and inter-personal skills.
- A willingness to be based in North London but travel on occasions to South London.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team, working in a community and education setting. As part of the package, Oasis offers:
- A pension scheme, offering 7% employer contribution.
- A generous holiday allowance, starting at 25 days per year (plus 8 Bank Holidays).
- Policies which promote well-being and are family friendly.
If you are interested in this position, please download the documents from this page or contact the Oasis UK team for further information. (CVs alone will not be accepted). We actively encourage applications from people of all ethnic backgrounds and minority and underrepresented groups.
Completed applications should be returned by Midday Monday 5th October 2020
Interviews will take place on week beginning 12th October 2020.
FULL-TIME, 40 HOURS PER WEEK
1 YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
SALARY: £23,801 - £25,646 per annum
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis ethos.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
Oasis supports Equal Opportunities. Registered Charity No. 1026487
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.