- Are you looking to work with a nationally recognised community charity based in London?
- Do you like working with data and have strong Excel skills?
- Do you like supporting and training people on data administration?
Oasis Community Partnerships is a charity supporting young people and their families in England. Our vision is for building healthy communities: places where everyone is included, making a contribution and reaching their full potential.
An opportunity has arisen for an organised and experienced Finance & Data Administrator who is confident to finance support two of our Hub and Data administration to all of our Hubs. It is a busy and varied role, but a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in the charity sector.
This key administrative role requires the successful candidate to:
- provide administration and finance support to our community hub in Hadley, Enfield.
- provide finance administration support to our preschool in Coulsdon, South London, sometimes on-site.
- support the implementation of the EVIDE Impact data tracker nationally.
To do this job well, you will need:
- A high standard of computer skills, including data and Excel manipulation
- A strong team spirit and willingness to help others with data and finance via Teams
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and analytical skills
- Flexibility and a willingness and ability to travel occasionally within Greater London.
In return, Oasis can offer:
- Flexible working practices and family friendly policies.
- A supportive network and family of staff in a motivating working environment.
- A non-contributory defined benefit pension scheme with 7% Employer contributions.
- 25 days holiday per year (plus Bank Holiday), rising to 30 days after 2 years of service.
To request a job information pack, please go to the Oasis UK Charity website, or click on the documents on this page. Please note that CVs alone will not be accepted.
Completed applications should be submitted by Midday Monday 8th November 2021.
Interviews will be held on Monday 15th November 2021.
We actively encourage applications from people of all ethnic backgrounds and minority and underrepresented groups. Applicants must be able to prove their right to work in the UK. Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
Oasis supports Equal Opportunities Employment
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.