Oasis Charitable Trust is a multi-national charity supporting young people and their families in 11 countries worldwide. Our vision is for building healthy communities: places where everyone is included, making a contribution and reaching their full potential.
The ever expanding Oasis Oldham Hub team are now in a position to employ an experienced Administrator to work alongside our Oasis Hub Oldham team, supporting them in their work offering personal and social development opportunities to the young people within the local Oldham community.
Key responsibilities will be:
- To assist the Hub Leader in maintaining financial records
- Placing orders and ensuring invoices are paid with relevant records being kept.
- Assisting with newsletters, reports, printing, minuting meetings.
- Working with the Hub Leader on developing the social media opportunities including updating websites.
- Assisting with recruitment campaigns.
The successful post holder must have:
- A relevant professional qualification or proven experience in administration.
- A flair for numbers and finance with at least intermediate Excel experience.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently, prioritising your workload.
- Be self-motivated, resilient, with excellent organisational and inter-personal skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing national organisation, making a difference to communities on a local level, while individually improving the life chances of young people. As part of the package, Oasis offers:
- A pension scheme, currently offering 7% employer contribution
- A generous holiday allowance, starting at 25 days per year (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
If you are interested in this position, please download the documents from this page or go to the Oasis UK website for further information (CVs alone will not be accepted).
Completed applications should be returned by Midday Wednesday 11th September 2019.
Interviews will take place in Oldham on week beginning 23rd September 2019.
PART-TIME, 8 HOURS PER WEEK (0.2 FTE).
SALARY: £3,744 per annum (£18,720 FTE)
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis ethos.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
Oasis supports Equal Opportunities. Registered Charity No. 1026487
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.