Fundraising Project Officer
1 Year Fixed Term Contract
Full-time (40 hours per week inc breaks)
£24,007 per annum (inc. London Allowance)
STOP THE TRAFFIK is a groundbreaking charity established in 2006, working with communities across the world to assist in preventing modern slavery & human trafficking.
STOP THE TRAFFIK has been at the forefront of developing an intelligence-led approach to human trafficking prevention. Our working model brings together high level organisations, cutting edge technology and the drive and determination of teams of people passionate about the work they do.
We are now seeking an experienced Fundraising Project Officer to join our dynamic team based at our office conveniently situated in Central London. The successful candidate will not only work on fundraising projects, but have the opportunity to expand their skill set in other areas, such as analytics, business and learning, as the team works within a matrix organisation.
This is a newly created full-time position. Some of the activities the postholder will do include:
- Researching potential funding opportunities to develop a consistent pipeline of relevant opportunities to apply for.
- Submitting applications, funding proposals, meeting project deadlines considering the pipeline and fundraising targets
- Driving up donated and corporate giving, managing relationships with funders and donors.
- Transforming data into an engaging narrative for a range of potential funders
- Delivering training to a high standard.
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in roles relevant to the JPDS such as, but not limited to:
- Persuasive writing
- Effective relationship management Excellent time-management and communication skills
In return you will be rewarded by working with a supportive and friendly team, working on an interesting high profile, global issue. Further details about STOP THE TRAFFIK can be found on the STOP THE TRAFFIK website.
If you are keen to work in a busy and fast-paced environment, please contact the recutiemnt team via the Oasis website. For further information please contact STOP THE TRAFFIK via the website.
We actively encourage applications from people of all ethnic backgrounds and minority and underrepresented groups. Applicants must be able to prove their right to work in the UK.
This is a rolling advertisement. CV’s will be considered as they come in and we will appoint when we find the best candidate. Early applications are recommended.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.