Prevention Program Project Manager
1 Year Fixed Term Contract
Full-time (40 hours per week inc breaks)
£26,854 per annum (inc. London Allowance)
STOP THE TRAFFIK is a groundbreaking charity established in 2006, working with communities, businesses and people across the world to prevent human trafficking & exploitation.
STOP THE TRAFFIK has been at the forefront of developing and delivering an intelligence-led approach to human trafficking prevention. Our working model brings together high-level organisations, cutting edge technology and the drive and determination of teams of people passionate about the work they do.
We are now seeking an experienced Prevention Program Project Manager to join our dynamic team based at our office conveniently situated in Central London. The successful candidate will deliver our proven methodology that has already reached 10 million globally and will play an integral role in preventing the exploitation of those most vulnerable to human trafficking.
This is a newly created full-time position. Some of the activities the postholder will do include:
- Coordinating data and working with analytical and intelligence staff to help turn data into program delivery.
- Launching digital geo-targeted prevention programs alongside technology partners
- Safeguarding individuals who have been exploited or at high risk of exploitation without support
- Making effective trusted partnerships, sharing our preventative model
- Engaging with funders and varied audiences, creating tailored bespoke accessible programs
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in roles relevant to the JPDS such as, but not limited to:
- Project management
- Community change programs
- Digital expertise
- Effective relationship management Excellent time-management and communication skills
In return you will be rewarded by working with a truly supportive and friendly team, working on an interesting high profile, global issue. Further details about STOP THE TRAFFIK can be found on the STOP THE TRAFFIK (STT) website.
If you are keen to work in a pioneering and fast-paced environment, please send in your CV and Covering Letter via the Oasis Website. For further information please contact STOP THE TRAFFIK.
We actively encourage applications from people of all ethnic backgrounds and minority and underrepresented groups. Applicants must be able to prove their right to work in the UK.
This role will close on 26th of October 2021. Interviews will be held in person, in London, on the morning of 5th November 2021.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.