ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Social Media Analytics and Advertising Coordinator will work closely with the Senior Social Media & Content Manager and Content Director to help improve the performance of paid and organic social content through the implementation of paid advertising campaigns and the use of analytics tools for reporting.
This role will become a champion of our content strategy and support the Senior Social Media & Content Manager, as well as other members of the Content team to ensure that markets and global teams have all the necessary information to work strategically across social media.
The ideal candidate will be creative and passionate about using social channels to support campaigning work and engaging supporters online. They will thrive in a work environment that supports innovation and collaborative work with team members and colleagues around the globe. They will have strong experience of supporting colleagues through providing data and insight from social media channels.
The role is based in the UK with a flexible working environment.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
- Support the Content Director and Senior Social Media & Content Manager on implementing a strategic approach to paid advertising and analytics.
- Ensure all social media channels are optimized to meet targets for both paid and organic content.
- Run multiple advertising campaigns across global social media platforms.
- Monitor the social media and platform landscape for opportunities and challenges that ONE should address.
- Gather analytics and report on paid and organic campaigns across global channels for everyday content as well as larger campaigns.
- Work alongside colleagues in other teams to ensure that they’re using strategic metrics to measure the success of their social media content.
- Take responsibility, alongside the Social Media Engagement Coordinator, for identifying suitable pieces of content to support with paid spend and implement campaigns to support this.
- Work with data colleagues in other teams to help build ONE’s data driven culture.
- Provide support to colleagues around the organization to transfer and develop skills.
- Additional duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING TO ONE
- 2+ years’ relevant professional experience required.
- Good knowledge and understanding of paid advertising and analytics on social media.
- Experience running multiple paid advertising campaigns in tandem.
- Puts data and supporter insights at the core of everything in order to learn and improve metrics for future campaigns
- Experience of using social media analytical tools (TrackMaven, Brandwatch, Hootsuite, Sprout Social etc.) as well as native tools (Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics etc.)
- Familiarity with data dashboards (Tableau, Data Studio etc.)
Fluency in English required.
£30,000 - £35,000
If you are ready to join the fight against extreme poverty and preventable disease, please submit a resume and cover letter to this opening at ONE jobs!