“Working at One25 alongside an incredibly passionate and dedicated team of staff and volunteers inspires me. It really increases my motivation to support women to lead fulfilled lives and to help end violence against women and girls’’ (Current post holder)
Are you an inspirational leader who is passionate about delivering quality services to support some of Bristol’s most marginalised women? One25 is a Bristol charity for women moving from crisis and trauma towards independence in the community. It is a highly respected charity working with some of the most vulnerable women to help them to heal and thrive. Our team of committed staff take a person centred approach to offer a range of services: van outreach, drop in, casework services support for women involved in street sex work. Pause supports women who have had children removed from their care and Peony supports women to take positive steps forward in their recovery from trauma. Our Operations Manager is going on maternity leave. Do you have the skills, dedication and strategic drive to come and join us?
You would need to:
- Be passionate about supporting some of Bristol’s most vulnerable women through quality programme provision supporting them to make positive changes.
- Have experience of managing a range of programmes at a senior level, for people with complex and multiple needs, including volunteers and emerging work.
- Represent One25 at a range of city wide meetings with other charities and the statutory sector.
- Understand how to assess and manage Safeguarding and risk to ensure the operation of safe working practices.
- Think creatively, work well under pressure and analyse complex information.
- Have strong leadership skills, using interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with One25’s women, staff and volunteers and develop strong relationships with partner agencies to achieve high quality and positive outcomes for our service users.
- Learn quickly and pick up and manage a range of projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and award-winning charity in a senior role within One25. The post-holder will have wide ranging responsibilities for the performance and the development of One25 and will be strongly supported in their work. The Operations Manager is part of the Senior Management Team and is managed by the CEO. A handover with the post holder is intrinsic to the induction of the role.
It is an Occupational Requirement that applications for this post are open to women only, as permitted under Schedule 9, Part 1, of the Equality Act 2010. Enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.
We particularly encourage applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented in our workforce.
One25 are open to exploring potential secondment opportunities for this post.
Benefits: Generous leave (33 days including bank holidays) plus up to 13 additional days’ time off in lieu; flexible working hours; and great job satisfaction.
Contract length: 9 months minimum
Hours: 37.5 hours a week over 5 days (including occasional evening and weekend commitments)
Interviews: Monday 12th & Tuesday 13th April 2021
Expected Start: June 2021
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.