We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Operations Manager to provide leadership and management of the Support Service of a long-standing highly regarded young people's mental health charity.
About Open Door:
Based in Haringey, North London, Open Door is dedicated to improving the mental health and emotional well-being of young people in their transition from childhood to adulthood. Over the past forty three years thousands of young people have turned to Open Door with a range of concerns including depression, anxiety and self-harm. We deliver a range of effective evidence-based interventions to young people aged 12-25 as well as specialist support to parents facing the particular challenges of parenting teenagers.
Open Door operates from welcoming, non-stigmatising community settings which can be accessed by self referral. Since 1976 its main base has been in Crouch End and in 2013 Open Door Tottenham was launched in an area of significant need. We have also worked in a number of mainstream and special secondary schools. We currently work with around 500 young people and parents per year delivering over 5,000 appointments. We are funded by our local NHS CCG, Local Authority, charitable trusts, contracts, fundraising activities and donations. Open Door is a lively, thriving organisation staffed by a team of highly qualified and dedicated clinicians, trainees, administrators and volunteers overseen by a committed Board of Trustees.
The main duties of the Operations Manager include:
- To work closely with the CEO to ensure the efficient delivery of Open Door’s clinical services in its various locations by providing leadership and management of the support service.
- Financial management and administration (production of management accounts; forecasts and budgets; preparation of annual accounts, etc.)
- Line management of up to six administrative staff and volunteers.
- Facilities, office and premises management.
- Management of ICT and troubleshooting IT issues.
- Overseeing data collection, analysis and flow to NHS Digital and funders.
- HR management and administration.
- Governance support including regulatory compliance, policies and procedures; to act as Health and Safety Officer and Data Protection Officer.
- Administrative support of the Board of Trustees and attendance at meetings.
- Participation in income generation, marketing and PR.
- To support the CEO in developing Open Door in line with its agreed Business Plan/Strategy.
To find out more about Open Door see our website.
For full details of this role please see the attached Job Description and Person Specification
To apply for this role please complete the attached application form.
- The closing date for this vacancy is 9am on Wednesday 20th November
- Interviews will be held on Tuesday December 3rd