Open Doors is an international, interdenominational organization that supports and advocates for Christians who are persecuted for their faith. Open Doors International supports the worldwide organization with services such as Advocacy, Program Management, IT, Finance and People & Culture by working in a service-oriented way with teams and colleagues in countries with an Open Doors Development or Field office.
Open Doors International is looking for a pro-active Global Field Operations Manager
The purpose of this position is to lead the development and support the implementation of standards, protocols and operating models supporting the realization of our global strategy. Our global Field Organisation aims to ensure economy of scale, to leverage capacities and to nurture collaboration and share best practices among field programs and offices. This will result in unified and cost-effective operating models and will ensure that all field offices meet standards and alignment with operations policies and procedures. All of this is done and under the leadership of our Chief Program Officer.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that all impact reporting by Field meets the global requirements and standards;
- Build and maintain a monitoring dashboard to support management decisions;
- Develop and support the implementation of efficient operating models which ensure operational efficiency and stability in the field regions;
- Establish Field Platform with aligned standards and protocols, in close collaboration with Field bases and Global Functions;
- Support to build a platform to ensure field management capacity building.
- Committed Christian with a passion for the Persecuted Church;
- A relevant master degree or level of thinking;
- Extensive experience in an International and Christian NGO field environment in a similar position;
- Proven understanding of quality assurance standards and lean processes and experience in translating these into different standards, processes and protocols;
- Capable of working independently and at the same time being able to develop and implement standards and policies in a participatory manner;
- Cross-culturally sensitive and knows how to build relationships and networks in different cultures.
- An expectation that travel is a requirement of the role.
Please apply via Charity jobs by 6 August 2021. If you have questions about the position, please indicate this in your application and we will contact you.
This is a salaried position. Working at Open Doors means that you are actively involved in the worldwide Persecuted Church. We offer you a versatile position in an international environment, a professional team and the opportunity to show your added value. Allocation can be in any country where we have a base.
Please send a covering letter and your CV to apply. To Mr Jos van Stiphout.