Working arrangements: The role is two days per week in the office and one day remote working.
As an integral part of the Supporter Care team you will successfully support the Individual Giving programme and wider fundraising activities over the busy Christmas and New year period, providing support to ever increasing income and supporter stewardship for the delivery of increasing levels of unrestricted income for Operation Smile UK.
- First point of contact for supporters and potential supporters (phone, in person, letter or email), providing interaction that inspires and delights
- Liaise with donors with excellent Supporter Care in timely communication via email, phone, and mail
- Support processing incoming phone and postal donations
- Assist with banking and processing incoming/outgoing post including taking responsibility for the despatch of information, supporter and fundraising materials
- Manage the regular gift cancellation and unpaid process
- Assist with all types of donation processing administration and Raiser’s Edge Record Amendments/records being kept up to date this will Include Gift Aid status and contact consent requests
- Assist with any third party agency supporter care requests
- Maintain sensitive information and records with appropriate confidentiality
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent customer service for internal and external stakeholders
- Written and verbal communications skills and excellent phone manner
- Strong eye for detail, methodical and accurate (critical that the database and donor details at 100% accurate)
- Degree or equivalent qualification (i.e. marketing qualification).
- Attitude of continuous improvement, and lifelong learning.
- At least two years’ experience in a junior supporter care or administrative role
- Experience of donation or financial administration and working in a direct marketing environment or supporter care environment desirable with good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent proficiency with CRM systems (Ideally Raiser’s Edge) and the ability to learn new systems and processes.
- Experience of outward facing donor stewardship, and relationship building.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and possess problem solving skills.
- Can work on own initiative and be able to show initiative.