Great at processes and systems? Committed to quality? Got what it takes to inspire and enthuse others? Come and join us at McPin. We are a small dynamic charity working to transform mental health research by putting the lived experience of people affected by mental health problems at the heart of research methods and the research agenda.
As our Operations Manager you will work successfully to deliver efficient office management and support services to our staff, volunteers and consultants. This is a key role within our charity and you will be part of our senior management team.
Key responsibilities include:
· Responsible for the day to day running of our head office
· Supporting the development of our annual business plan
· Budgeting and financial management
· Office management
· HR procedures and practices (recruitment, induction, performance management)
· Learning and development coordination
· Team workplace wellbeing planning
· Experience of office management and creating systems for a positive and productive work environment
· Experience of compiling and reviewing budgets
· Familiarity with the operation of HR policies and procedures
· Good computer skills
· A track record of building commitment and enthusiasm for the achievement of team goals
· A passion for quality
· A commitment to equality
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
· A planful and structured approach with an excellent eye for detail
The job role is very varied and requires someone who is able to work independently, proactively and with an eagerness to learn. A passion for mental health is essential.
The McPin Foundation is based in London Waterloo but there will be travel involved with this post.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 24th February.
Please note that we will not accept CV's.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.