We are a global team of experts and innovators tackling some of the world’s most pressing health challenges. We work with leaders and change makers around the globe to bring health strategies to life. We provide ideas, advice and technical know-how that enable our partners to build a path to lasting change.
With 30 years’ experience in global health, we collaborate with our partners to explore existing evidence, combine expertise, scale up ideas and co-create solutions that accelerate change. This includes collaborating on policy design, managing initiatives, building powerful coalitions and galvanising social movements. Our impact is felt across whole communities, with a focus on women, girls and those who have been marginalised.
As part of MSI Reproductive Choices, all our profits go back into supporting MSI’s own mission of children by choice, not chance.
We believe in a world where everyone can access the high-quality health services they need, without financial burden.
The ADoP supports the Director of Programmes in the development, direction and strategic management and operational oversight of Options’ portfolio of programmes. The ADoP has delegated oversight of programmes within the portfolio and line manages Team Leaders. The ADoP also oversees the Programmes’ Resource Unit (PRU) with line management of Head of PRU. The ADoP works with the New Business and Partnerships Team, Technical Department, Management Services and Country Representatives in Tier 1 countries to ensure high quality programme delivery and growth across the company. The ADoP is part of the Programmes Department Senior Management Team responsible for high quality delivery of Options portfolio, with cross-departmental responsibilities.
- Significant and proven work experience in the development sector at a senior level
- Extensive experience of delivery health and social development programmes within low-middle income countries
- Experience of overseeing the delivery of large, complex programmes, supporting senior leaders to deliver against agreed contracts
- Strong commercial acumen and budgeting skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent line manager motivating and supporting teams to deliver
Options offers a comprehensive benefits package including generous annual leave allowance.
- To apply, please submit a CV and short covering note explaining why you are suitable for the position.
- Closing date for applications is: 05 June 2022
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview. Interviews will be held week commencing 13 June 2022.
- Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including criminal record check, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate).
- As an equal opportunity employer, Options Consultancy Services is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage or civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified candidates from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Options Consultancy Services.
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, promote diversity and inclusion, are energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
- Applicants must have the right to work in their chosen country of employment; the UK, Kenya or Nigeria.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.