ORCHARD HOUSING SOCIETY
Full time Deputy Company Secretary Required
Orchard Housing is a sheltered housing scheme of 61 units for older people based in Hampstead Garden Suburb London NW11.
In meeting our regulatory obligations and supporting our organisation we consider effective governance essential. We are pleased to advertise the new role of Deputy Company Secretary who will report direct to the Secretary.
We are looking for an experienced person to work alongside the Tenant Support Manager and the Finance and Buildings Manager
- To ensure that the Society is compliant with all current requirements of the Housing Regulator
- To prepare Management Committee agendas, taking minutes and maintaining administrative systems
- Maintain governance documents and policies ensuring compliance with current legislation
- To maintain all service and maintenance contracts held by the Society
- Working alongside the other two Managers to ensure the smooth running of the Orchard.
What we need
- Experience of working within a Social Housing or not for profit regulation’s role
- Firm understanding of regulatory and governance frameworks
- Minute taking or report writing experience
What you will get
- Salary in the range of £30,000 to £35,000 subject to annual review.
- Five day working week of 35 hours, 9am to 5pm
- 23 days annual leave increasing annually by one day to a maximum of 30 days
- Sick pay and pension
Other useful information available on our website
- Full job description
- Person specification
- Application form with Equal Opportunities form
- Service Statement
Want to find out more: Apply with CV
OHS is committed to equal opportunities, tenant participation, professionalism openness and accessibility. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, colour, disability, ethnic or national origins, marital or parental status, nationality, political belief, race, religion or sexual orientation.
The post is subject to a satisfactory disclosure check and you must be entitled to work in the UK
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.