Main purpose of the role: To work across Ovarian Cancer Action to develop and maintain consistent data processes and infrastructure to support effective use and management of data and help drive the development of a strategic data capability.
Scope of the role:
- Data Governance – maintaining the necessary structure to enable OCA to pro-actively manage and improve the data quality needed to support a data driven organisation. To include:
- Data strategy lead
- Data defintion development
- Oversee data compliance
- Development of data and information assurance
- Data Management – developing and implementing across the whole of OCA an effective data management approach, including policies, procedures and processes, to support the effective use and management of data. To include:
- Oversee data quality
- Support effective data interoperability
- Data collection advice and support
- Oversee data processing
- Design and implemention of new data infrastructure solutions
- Deliver data mangement training to staff
- Data Insight – proactively using the underlying data to generate meaningful and actionable insight, supporting OCA strategic decision making. To include:
- Data reporting
- Management & Business Information development and support
We want to hear from all interested candidates, and to be considered for the position we strongly recommend submitting a detailed covering letter along with your CV, outlining why you're right for the role.
You're one click away ... Apply Now!
Closing date for this role is 5.00pm Monday 23 August.
To submit CV together with a supporting statement of no more than one page highlighting your suitability for the role and with specific reference to the experience requirements in the role person specification.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.