Oxfam Lochee – MUSIC AND FILMS VOLUNTEER
Oxfam Lochee is looking for someone who is enthusiastic and knowledgeable about music and films. We would like someone who will work in a team to help raise money for Oxfam’s goal to end world poverty.
Oxfam’s network of over 650 shops is run by 23,000 volunteers and shop managers. Through the sale of donated goods and new products the shops contribute millions of pounds each year to help fund Oxfam’s crucial work.
The role involves the following:
- Display items and replenish items (culling /re-stocking children’s clothing & toys) in line with the shop’s standard
- Receiving donations, sorting, valuing, and pricing goods within our music and entertainment department
- Identify and value goods for the Online Shop
- An enthusiasm for Oxfam’s work and helping others get involved
- Ability to work within the Oxfam’s guidelines & values
- Ability to work as part of the team
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Honesty, reliability, integrity and commitment
- An interest in music, films and TV shows and retail
What this role can offer the volunteer:
- Giving time to make a difference
- This is an opportunity to help Oxfam’s mission of achieving a just world without poverty
- Lunch expenses and reasonable local travel costs can be reimbursed in line with Oxfam’s policy
- This would enhance your CV
- Gain experience working for a non-profit charity organisation
No experience required & full training will be given
Oxfam do not accept applications from anyone on the Sex Offenders list. We may inquire about unspent convictions relevant to the role and you may be required to submit to PVG/DBS check (at no expense to you)
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.