We are a friendly busy store in the middle of Clifton village that are looking for volunteers!
We are looking for people from different backgrounds to come join our team. There are so many roles to play in running a charity shop from customer service and till work to researching items and behind the scenes roles.
Volunteering is open to everyone and no experience is required. So, if you’re looking for a new challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
Not only can you learn skills and you’ll also gain valuable skills which can help develop your CV. Volunteering alongside a wonderful team of passionate, friendly people who will support you every step of the way.
What do shop volunteers do?
Some of the tasks we need support with regularly includes
- Sorting through donated items and pricing stock
- Preparing items to go onto the shopfloor
- Working on window and shop displays
- Keeping the shop tidy, clean and well organised
- Serving customers, this can include working the till and taking payments.
- Interacting with the public
We have safeguarding in place along with health & safety policies. These are in line with social distancing measures too.
There’ll be a full induction as well as ongoing training opportunities to make sure you’re fully confident and able to excel in your role.