Gain Retail Experience
Shifts available everyday.
We are looking for friendly, helpful and reliable volunteers with an interest in customer service to help with our Oxfam shop. We sell an array of clothes, books, homewares and Oxfam new product. We work in a fast-paced and busy environment and have a fun, welcoming and diverse team of volunteers.
- Operating the till
- Creating a welcoming and tidy environment
- Answering customer enquires
- Assisting with merchandising clothes rails and displays
- Accepting and thanking customers for their donations
- Creating value for the donor and for Oxfam by asking every donor if they are signed up to Gift Aid
What are we looking for?
- Reliable and enthusiastic
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to learn
You do not need previous experience as we will provide all the training and support you need.
What can this role offer you?
- Develop your interest in a customer service role
- Gain retail experience
- Work with a diverse, friendly team and make new friends
- Help Oxfam overcome poverty
- References provided to future employers
- Lunch & Travel expenses can be reimbursed in line with Oxfam’s local expense policy.