This post holder will be responsible for providing comprehensive and efficient administrative support to a busy CEO and be the main point of contact within Oxfordshire Mind’s main office.
Executive Assistant and Office Manager
Hours: 37 Hours per week
Salary: £24,799 - £26,999 (SCP 19-23)
Place of work: Osney Mead, Oxford, OX2
Holidays: 28 days per annum, plus bank holidays
Probationary Period: 6 Months
Pension: Auto-enrolment scheme in place
About Oxfordshire Mind
We’re Mind, the mental health charity. We’re here to make sure anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn for advice and support; in total over 20,000 people in Oxfordshire access our services each year. With one in four people experiencing a mental health problem at some point in their lives, people need Mind more than ever.
Our work includes:
- The Transitional Supported Housing Recovery Service (part of the Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnership).
- The TalkingSpace Plus psychological therapy service in partnership with Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust.
- The Oxfordshire Mind Wellbeing Service, which is part of both the TalkingSpace Plus and Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnerships and includes:
- Five Wellbeing Centres throughout the county
- Public Wellbeing & Information Services
- Physical Activity and Wellbeing
- Benefits for Better Mental Health, a welfare benefits advice service
- Volunteering and Peer Support Opportunities
- Raising awareness and campaigning activity.
We employ over 100 staff and operate in 28 locations around the county.
Purpose of the Job
The successful candidate will have considerable experience of having supported senior directors and CEOs ideally (but not essentially) in the charity or voluntary sectors.
- Providing all aspects of administrative support to the CEO.
- Diary Management
- Managing meetings, agendas, memos and presentations
- Electronic and paper filing
- Telephone cover (on a rota basis)
- Incoming and outgoing mail, including monitoring franking costs
- Ordering and distributing office supplies
- Contractor liaison
- Staff management
Closing date: Friday, November 1, 2019
Interview date: Wednesday, November 13, 2019
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the Apply button to be directed to our website. There you can download the job description and application form.
Oxfordshire Mind is fully committed to the principles and practices of equal opportunity and diversity.
We are a Mindful Employer.
No agencies please.