The post-holder will lead the coordination of the Building Mentally Healthy Universities (BMHU) programme; working with Oxfordshire Mind, National Mind and university colleagues to ensure that all aspects of the service are successfully managed and delivered.
Project Coordinator (Building Mentally Healthy Universities)
Hours: 37 Hours per week
Contract: Fixed term contract to 31st August 2021
Salary: £24,799 per annum (Point 19 - 23 NJC Salary Scale)
Place of work: Osney Mead, Oxford
Holidays: 28 days per annum, plus bank holidays
Probationary Period: 6 Months
Pension: Auto-enrolment scheme in place
About Oxfordshire Mind
We’re Mind, the mental health charity. We’re here to make sure anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn for advice and support; in total over 20,000 people in Oxfordshire access our services each year. With one in four people experiencing a mental health problem at some point in their lives, people need Mind more than ever.
Our work includes:
- The Transitional Supported Housing Recovery Service (part of the Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnership).
- The TalkingSpace Plus psychological therapy service in partnership with Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust.
- The Oxfordshire Mind Wellbeing Service, which is part of both the TalkingSpace Plus and Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnerships and includes:
- Five Wellbeing Centres throughout the county
- Public Wellbeing & Information Services
- Physical Activity and Wellbeing
- Benefits for Better Mental Health, a welfare benefits advice service
- Volunteering and Peer Support Opportunities
- Raising awareness and campaigning activity.
We employ over 100 staff and operate in 28 locations around the county.
Purpose of the Job
This post holder will:
- Deliver a range of prevention and early intervention-focused activities to staff and students, including workshops, volunteer training, workplace wellbeing champion and peer support training.
- Manage, supervise and support Oxfordshire Mind staff working within the BMHU project.
- Develop and maintain excellent partnership working relationships.
Closing date: Sunday 25th August (midnight)
Interview date: Thursday, September 5, 2019
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the Apply button to be directed to our website. There you can download the job description and application form.
Oxfordshire Mind is fully committed to the principles and practices of equal opportunity and diversity.
We are a Mindful Employer.
No agencies please.