Trusts Fundraising Manager
Hours: Full Time or Part Time available
Place of work: Flexible – with minimum one day per week at: Osney Mead, Oxford, OX2
Holidays: 28 days per annum (pro rata)
Probationary Period: 6 Months
Pension: Auto-enrolment scheme in place
About Oxfordshire Mind
We’re Mind, the mental health charity. We’re here to make sure anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn for advice and support; in total over 20,000 people in Oxfordshire access our services each year. With one in four people experiencing a mental health problem at some point in their lives, people need Mind more than ever.
Our work includes:
- The Transitional Supported Housing Recovery Service (part of the Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnership).
- The TalkingSpace Plus psychological therapy service in partnership with Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust.
- The Oxfordshire Mind Wellbeing Service, which is part of both the TalkingSpace Plus and Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnerships and includes:
- Five Wellbeing Centres throughout the county
- Public Wellbeing & Information Services
- Physical Activity and Wellbeing
- Benefits for Better Mental Health, a welfare benefits advice service
- Volunteering and Peer Support Opportunities
- Raising awareness and campaigning activity.
We employ over 100 staff and operate in 28 locations around the county.
Purpose of the Job
Building on the current success of the Development Team you will proactively identify and secure new, multi-year partnerships with Trusts & Foundations as well as stewarding existing relationships. Strategically and practically leading this area of income generation the role is target driven and success will be determined by the volume of funds raised.
Closing Date: Monday 26th August 2019
Interview Date: Monday 2nd September 2019
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the Apply button to be directed to our website. There you can download the job description and application form.
Oxfordshire Mind is fully committed to the principles and practices of equal opportunity and diversity.
We are a Mindful Employer.
No agencies please.