Chief Executive Officer for the South West MS Centre
Salary: £35k to £45k per annum (pro rata for reduced hours), dependant on skills, qualifications and experience.
Location: at our therapy centre in Exeter with some travel in Devon.
Hours: Full time role (4 days considered)
This is a new role and an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. We are looking for someone who is an exceptional and inspirational leader, who has the aspiration, integrity and ability to help us shape the future of our charity.
The Chief Executive will be working with the staff and trustees to provide collaborative leadership and be responsible for the management of the charity. Together with the Chair and the Board of Trustees they will create an environment of growth and create and develop opportunities to enhance our services and our charity.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of small charity management and if possible some clinical/medical management experience.
- Experience of working at a strategic level developing and implementing new services and products.
- Rounded management skills to include risk management, HR and Health and Safety and financial planning.
- Proven commercial acumen and business management and income generation.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and fund raising strategy.
- The ability to build strong networks with potential external sponsors.
- The ability to inspire confidence and develop our vision, cultivating valuable internal and external relationships.
To learn more about our charity visit our website.
We are keen to represent the diversity of the people we serve, and welcome applications from communities who may be under-represented in our workforce.
To apply please in the first instance send your CV and a covering letter addressing your suitability for the role.
Closing date: 5 pm on 18th December 2020. Interview date 26th January 2021. Interviews will comply with social distancing protocols.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.