Scripture Union is recruiting a part-time (21.75 hours per week) Personal Assistant to provide effective and efficient support for the Digital Discovery Director.
This is a new and exciting role for an individual who wants project involvement and good working relations with the Director and the Digital Discovery team. We are seeking an ambitious candidate who is proactive and has the ability to accept responsibility and work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent organisational, listening and communication skills
- Confidence to communicate with people of various backgrounds and levels
- Proven ability to handle sensitive information confidentially
- Ability to take initiative and organise without direct supervision and with attention to detail
- Ability to manage the Director’s busy diary
If this describes you, and you are in agreement with the aims and beliefs of Scripture Union, then we would like to hear from you.
For more information, please download an application pack from our website via the apply button.
Closing date: 30 May 2017
Interview date: 7 June 2017 in Milton Keynes
This role has an occupational requirement to be filled by a committed Christian. Equality Act 2010, Part 1, Schedule 9 applies.