Welcome to the wonderful world of PACSO – Parents and Carers Support Organisation.
PACSO is a local charity that supports children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND), their siblings and their parents and carers in the Chichester and Arun districts of West Sussex. We offer a range of respite activities and fun events for children, their siblings and the whole family to enjoy. We support every child and young person no matter how complex or challenging their needs.
We are seeking to appoint a Fundraising Manager to secure funding from Donors, Trusts, Foundations, Local authority and grant giving bodies to support PACSO projects.
The postholder will be based in our new office in a wonderful location in Lavant, West Sussex.
This exciting and varied role will encompass:
- Playing a key role in creating and implementing a three-year strategic plan for fundraising.
- Building a strong pipeline of prospective donors, trusts and grants.
- Developing, writing and successfully delivering compelling and successful proposals.
- Developing and managing excellent relationships with all new and existing givers.
- Ensuring PACSO's monitoring and evaluation of donors, trusts and grants is of the very highest standard.
- Maintaining excellent reporting to Trustees and the Operations and Development Manager.
- Support the arranging and delivering of community and events fundraising.
- Maximise income from electronic fundraising.
- Demonstrating a strong and visible passion and commitment to PACSO and, above all, to the children and families who benefit from our service.
PACSO is a family friendly organisation and this post would support part-time and/or flexible working – including home working.
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering fundraising income from Donors, Trusts, Foundations, Local authority and grant giving bodies.
- The ability to proactively identify and develop fundraising opportunities whilst working well as part of a wider operations team.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply and/or discuss this important role please contact Alan Chambers, PACSO Operations and Development Manager