The client requires an Accounts Payable Clerk/Purchase Ledger to help clear a backlog, initially for the next 8 weeks.
You will be required to start next week.
The client is a well established housing association in the centre of London.
The responsibilities will be to
- Process invoices
- Process payment runs
- Clear the backlog and assist with the incoming invoices
- Send invoices to the Finance Manager for approval
The successful candidate will;
- Be immediately available
- Have experience in an accounts payable position
- Have experience of processing payment runs
- Have experience dealing with a high volume of invoices
- Have a pro active approach to their work
A public sector back ground would be desirable but not necessary.
The contract has the opportunity to be extended depending on performance and continued work load.