The Accounts Payable Officer will be expected to receive and process invoices for goods and services supplied to the organisation.
A large charity based in Central London.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing invoices
- Authorising payments
- Establishing discounts
- Processing payment runs
- The development of aged creditor reports
- Sending remittance advice
- Creation of supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing expenses
- Experience as a purchase ledger.
- Working knowledge of excel (pivot tables and V lookups)
- AAT qualified or equivalent.
- Excellent written, communication skills and numeracy skills.
- Ability to work effectively within and between teams to achieve common objectives.
- Hybrid working model.
- Study support.
More about Page Personnel Public Sector & Not For profit
Posted on: 16 September 2021
Closed date: 16 October 2021
Job ref: JN -092021-3572205