My client, an established membership association, based in the City of London is currently looking to recruit an accounts receivable officer.
This longstanding organisation is going through a period of growth and are recruiting for a number of finance positions within their City of London offices.
- Raising invoices
- Responding to invoicing and credit note requests
- Set up new customer accounts and assist in the credit vetting process
- Assist with the management of the direct debit process
- Receipting of cheques received
- Create bad debt provision entries
- Credit control duties
The successful accounts receivable officer will have intermediate level of Excel and have previously worked as a credit controller/ accounts receivable officer
This is an 18 month contract paying £24,000-25,500